Vaikobi has worked with some of the world's best ocean paddlers to develop this lightweight and highly functional PFD. The brief was to make a performance PFD that is lighter, more breathable and more visible with maximum freedom of movement. The design team have delivered !If you are training or racing in the bay or a few kilometres offshore in the ocean, the Vaikobi Hi Vis PFD will not only make you feel lighter and more comfortable in the boat, but will also make you highly visible to those around you for when you want to be seen. Super lightweight and breathable.
Vaikobi Hi-Vis Ocean Racing PFD
- Hi Vis colours for maximum visibility.
- Australian Standard 4758 Level 50- Mandatory for Australian Races.
- Hydro compartment on the back to store your hydration pack.
- No side panels for maximum breathability.
- Easy access mesh pockets for storage of energy gels.
- Padded shoulders.
- Front centre zip for ease of putting on.
- Standard shipping allow 8-10 days.
- Express shipping allow 3-5 days.
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased from Peak Adventure, if:
- The item is found to be faulty when it’s delivered. Please return the item with a letter giving details of the fault. Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original tags and packaging. After inspection, we will either a) replace or repair the good, or b) refund you by the method you used to pay for the order. We will credit full return postage costs.
- The item doesn’t fit, or is deemed unsuitable Please return the item with a letter giving details. Returned good must be unused and supplied with their original tags and packaging. After inspection, we will either a) exchange the good for different size or b) refund you by the method you used to pay for the order. We will not credit return postage costs.
• Please note: We do not offer refunds if you change your mind.