Designed by Mike Kloser, multiple World Adventure Racing Champ and undisputed "High Priest" of adventure racing and multisport, the MS-1 is the little brother of the ultimate expedition racing pack, the AS-2. Incredibly comfortable and durable, with pockets and tags in all the places your need them, we challenge you to find a small-size AR pack better than this one. Once you've used it, you'll know what we're talking about.
OutThere USA MS-1 Backpack
- Rip Stop Nylon: Durable, silicon treated water resistant, light weight construction.
- Foam Padded Venting: Airmesh covered foam venting on back panel.
- Ergonomic Shoulder Strap: Airmesh lined foam, with hydration tube sleeves.
- Chest Strap: Vertical and width adjustable, with integrated buckle whistle.
- Hip Belt: Airmesh lined, with new ergonomic waist belt webbing & buckle.
- 2 x Hip Belt Pockets: Integrated, easy access zippered pockets (one water resistant).
- 2 x Hip Belt Water Bottle Pockets: Convenient easy to reach side mesh pockets.
- 4 x External Mesh Pockets: two-side easy access, one lg. helmet compatible, one zippered.
- "Beaver Tail Pockets" TM: four easy access mesh pockets on shoulder straps (two zip).
- Hydration Bladder Compartment: internal nylon sleeve-compatible to stow laptop.
- Hydration tube External Port: with internal top Velcro attachment tab for bladder.
- 3 x Internal Organiser Pockets: one zippered mesh, two nylon (one laptop compatible.)
- 4-side compression straps: Double as Ski or Snowboard attachment straps.
- 2 x Accessory Webbing Loops: Ice axe, poles or skis, with upper attachment bungees.
- Top Zipper Pocket: With waterproof zipper, stows strap for diagonal ski attachment.
- 4 x Nylon/plastic Webbing Tabs: Sewn on bottom of pack for attaching camping gear.